Established in 1995, the Woodhouse Partnership is celebrating its 25th birthday in 2020. We are thankful to all contributors, clients and customers who have endorsed us as their ‘trusted advisors’ at hundreds of sites around the world.
To celebrate our big birthday, in 2020 we are launching
- Our Asset Management Masterclass, representing the benchmark for personal development and competency recognition if you wish to be acknowledged as an Asset Management professional.
- The Asset Management Challenge, an intensive and immersive 2-day role-play game that teaches real-life application of asset management principles, teamwork, leadership, strategic thinking, decision-making and communication skills.
- DST StAMP – the ‘total programme optimiser’ module for the SALVO Process and DST software suite. This tool breaks new ground in transparent, fully-quantified justification and optimisation of asset investment and maintenance programmes with competing goals and multiple constraints.
- The Asset Management Academy Alumni programme, to share insights, best practices and innovation ideas – helping to create the asset management leaders of the future.
“We have worked with The Woodhouse Partnership for a number of years calling them in to help with the strategic management of our assets and the optimisation of asset life cycle interventions for higher availability and extended life. One such example is for sewage treatment inlet screens where failure rates have more than halved and unavailability reduced as a result of changes to planned inspections and maintenance. Their application of the SALVO process and decision support tools along with a hands on approach make them stand out and deliver results which are transparent and fully understood by the business. Whenever we have worked together we have found The Woodhouse partnership engaging and insightful”
Jon Wright, Wessex Water
To follow our progress and to find out more about the Woodhouse Partnership news and events, please complete our contact enquiry form here
25 years ago…
We were formed by a team of former senior managers of blue-chip organisations including Shell, UK Atomic Energy Authority, the Royal Air Force, Philips and Kvaerner Engineering, we are a world-leading authority on asset management, risk management, operational excellence, life-cycle costing, risk and performance optimization.
Our head office is based near Newbury, Berkshire, UK and we have regional offices in North America and Latin America. We also have a network of associates and regional support offices around the world, so wherever you are based, we can provide personal support and advice.
We have been privileged to work at the very forefront of leading-edge research and best practices, and with diverse organisations, industry sectors, cultures and countries. We are proud to have….
- Led the European R&D ‘MACRO’ project (EU1488) on behalf of the UK government. This was a multi-industry collaboration to develop best practices in MAintenance Cost/Risk Optimisation (1995-2000)
- Led the development of the BSI PAS 55 standard for the optimal management of physical assets (2002-2008) – the fastest ever selling standard in the world.
- Developed the world’s first Competencies Framework for asset management (on behalf of the Institute of Asset Management, 2006)
- Participated in the core team to develop and maintain the ISO 55000 standards (2010 – ongoing).
- Mobilised, managed and led the international SALVO collaboration project, researching and developing best practices in optimal decision-making (2009-2014)
- Developed the world-leading Decision Support Tools (DST) software to address over 40 types of asset management decisions, ranging across the justification and optimal timing for capital investments, inspections, maintenance, testing, spares, shutdowns, modifications, renewals and decommissioning.
- Written and sponsored the IAM guidance on strategic asset management planning: “Developing and Maintaining a Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP)” (2017)
- Developed the most extensive, multi-language, modular e-learning programmes for asset management, via our public Academy portal and customised for multi-national clients such as GSK, Tetra Pak, Sodexo, IET and Asset Wisdom. (2003 – ongoing).
- Authored the IAM “Asset Management System Application Guide”, offering a practical and pragmatic approach to develop and put in place an asset management system (2018)
- Coached, mentored and led transformation programmes to introduce good asset management practices in over 30 countries, 100 organisations and most industrial sectors.
- Trained over 3000 people through the Woodhouse Asset Management Academy for the IAM Certificate and Diploma qualifications.
“Without a doubt, The Woodhouse Partnership helped us a lot to build a robust Asset Management process at ISA. The solidity of its practices and the knowledge of its consultants really make a difference. And I personally learned a lot in these years of project!”
Renato Pagotto former Asset Management Project Manager, ISA-CTEEP and AES Tiete, Brasil
Visit further client testimonials here»
United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: + 1 804 732 8626
Latin America: + 372 5479 6979
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the enquiry form here»