For those Seeking Excellence, TWPL provides a different form of support, as what is desirable and what is achievable, are constantly changing. New technology, new ideas and changes in organisational context means that every organisation has to be forward-looking, agile and be able to demonstrate that they are dynamically optimizing.
TWPL works at the front end of research and development and thought leadership. With adaptive processes, unique tools and world leading educational resources, we can help you to help yourself.
There is no shortage of individual subject matter expertise but very few like TWPL, who have expert resources and provide real, in-depth guidance for joining them all together in an effective and sustainable way.
Whether you are an individual or an organisation seeking excellence and need help with setting new targets, real optimization and innovation, we can help you.
Explore our education and training, processes and consulting, and tools and techniques products and services which have been summarised below.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Optimization skills, tools and process training
- IAM Diploma and MSc in Asset Management
- CPD for leaders, champions and facilitators
- Competency assurance and change management
PROCESSES AND CONSULTING
- Benchmarking for leading-edge practices
- Inspirational guidance for Outstanding Asset Management
- Stretch targetting and roadmapping
- Innovation and continual improvement
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Project portfolio and investment plans
- Asset life cycles
- Maintenance, inspections and shutdowns
- Spares, procurement and inventory
- Asset renewal, obsolescence and life extension
READ OUR LATEST ARTICLES
- Asset management – a journey for life’
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 1)
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 2)
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 3)
United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: + 1 804 732 8626
Latin America : + 372 5479 6979
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the contact form here».