TWPL’s getting started range of products and services are geared to establishing a robust starting point, a good business case for moving forward and a clear programme of value-prioritised activity (including quick wins to demonstrate the potential benefits).
TWPL offers a comprehensive range of online learning modules and classroom introductory training along with a wide range of assessment, baseline gap analysis and roadmapping assistance.
As a longstanding IAM Endorsed Trainer and Endorsed Assessor, TWPL provides the safest possible hands and most experienced guidance to help get you started.
So whether you require education and training, some processes and consulting, or some tools and techniques, we can help you get started on your asset management journey.
Explore our getting started range of products and services, which have been summarised below.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Executive briefings
- Skills gap analysis and training plans
- Online learning and taster courses
- IAM basic training and certification
PROCESSES AND CONSULTING
- Maturity assessment, ISO 55001 gap analysis
- Roadmap development
- Quick win and pilot studies, business case development
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Criticality and risk management, RCA, ECR
- Reliability and maintenance (FMEA, RCM, REM)
- Cost/benefit justification of interventions
READ OUR LATEST ARTICLES
- Asset management – a journey for life
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 1)
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 2)
- Learning along the asset management journey (part 3)
United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: + 1 804 732 8626
Latin America : + 372 5479 6979
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the contact form here».