TWPL’s integrating and embedding assistance is available for individuals and organisations who want a joined-up approach to asset management, where greater insights and understanding is needed.
The establishment of a joined-up and effective management system for asset management, involves changes to the business processes, new mechanisms for risk management, prioritisation, performance monitoring and continual improvement. It also requires significant culture change.
TWPL’s expert resources have first-hand experience of implementation, integration and transformation, and are able to provide in-depth guidance to join them all together in an effective and sustainable way.
Whether you are an individual or an organisation, TWPL can provide the assistance you need for integrating and embedding a joined up approach to asset management.
Explore our education and training, processing and consulting, and tools and techniques products and services, which have been sumarised below.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Management training and coaching
- Competency framework and professional development
- IAM Certificate and Diploma
- Intensive roleplay game
- Expertise in >20 subjects
- Blended learning and customised courses
PROCESSING AND CONSULTING
- ISO 55001 management system design and development
- System implementation
- Culture change
- Auditing and certification
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Strategic asset management plans
- Life cycle cost, risk and performance KPIs
- Decision-support and optimization
- Projects, investments
- Maintenance and inspections
- Renewals, life extension
- Spares and inventory
Please contact us t: + 44 (0) 1635 298800 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read John Woodhouse’s article ‘Asset management – a journey for life’