TWPL’s getting started range of products and services are geared to establishing a robust starting point, a good business case for moving forward and a clear programme of value-prioritised activity (including quick wins to demonstrate the potential benefits).
TWPL offers a comprehensive range of online learning modules and classroom introductory training along with a wide range of assessment, baseline gap analysis and roadmapping assistance. As a longstanding IAM Endorsed Trainer and Endorsed Assessor, TWPL provides the safest possible hands and most experienced guidance to help get you started.
Whether you require education and training, processing and consulting, or some tools and techniques, we can help you get started on your asset management journey.
Explore our getting started range of products and services which, have been summarised below.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Executive briefings
- Skills gap analysis and training plans
- Online learning and taster courses
- IAM basic training and certification
PROCESSING AND CONSULTING
- Maturity assessment, ISO 55001 gap analysis
- Roadmap development
- Quick win and pilot studies, business case development
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Criticality and risk management, RCA, ECR
- Reliability and maintenance (FMEA, RCM, REM)
- Cost/benefit justification of interventions
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you get started.
t: + 44 (0) 1635 298800 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read John Woodhouse’s article ‘Asset management – a journey for life’