The asset management blogs listed below are based on a series of interviews with John Woodhouse, TWPL’s managing director, about ISO 55000. He is a founding member of the Institute of Asset Management and chaired the development of the PAS 55 standard, and was also appointed UK principal expert in the development team for the ISO 55000 standard.
- Why asset management should be this year’s obsession for CEOs
- Asset management requires both assets and management
- To optimize asset management, define assets as systems, not components
- Why are we surprised as catastrophes
- Why lust to dust should replace cradle to grave as the vision of an asset’s life cycle
- How asset management can be a massive victory for IT
- Don’t confuse an EAM (or CMMS) for an asset management system
- The four most common failures when implementing enterprise asset management software
- How thinking of assets as systems improves asset management processes
- Avoiding the data swamp in asset management
There is more information on the ISO 55000 at www.assetmanagementstandards.com/
United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: + 1 804 732 8626
Latin America: + 372 5479 6979
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the contact form here».