TWPL is pleased to share some of its white papers on topics such as asset management concepts and principles, risk-based optimized decision-making and reliability, risk and maintenance best practices – click on the links below to download a copy.
- Asset Management – the changing role of maintenance management
- Closing the loop
- Combining the best bits of RCM, RBI, TPM, Six Sigma and other solutions
- Decision-support: the proportional use of technology and people in solving problems and making better asset management decisions
- Finding the right mix of costs, risk and performance
- Implementation of new practices, methodologies, education and culture change, all in a sustainable manner
- Optimal timing for replacing aging or obsolete assets
- PDVSA: An implementation story of risk-based asset management
- Putting a price on sustainability
- Risk-based maintenance and inspection decisions
- The SALVO Project: Innovative approaches to decision-making for the management of aging physical assets
- What shutdowns, why and when?
t: + (0) 1635 298800