The establishment of a joined-up and effective management system for asset management, involves changes to the business processes, new mechanisms for risk management, prioritisation, performance monitoring and continual improvement. It also requires significant culture change.
TWPL’s expert resources have first-hand experience of implementation, integration and transformation, and are able to provide in-depth guidance to join them all together in an effective and sustainable way.
Explore our education and training, processes and consulting, and tools and techniques products and services summarised below.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Management training and coaching
- Competency framework and professional development
- Blended learning and customised courses
PROCESSES AND CONSULTING
- ISO 55001 management system design and development
- System implementation
- Culture change
- Auditing and certification readiness
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Strategic asset management plans
- Life cycle cost, risk and performance KPIs
- Decision-support and optimization
- Projects, investments
- Maintenance and inspections
- Renewals, life extension
- Spares and inventory
Read our latest articles
- Asset management – a journey for life’
- Learning along the asset management journey part 1
- Learning along the asset management journey part 2
- Learning along the asset management journey part 3
United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1635 298800
North America: + 1 804 732 8626
Latin America : + 372 5479 6979
If you would like us to contact you, please complete the contact form here».