We are a team of world leading experts and professionals operating from our Head Office in Newbury, Berkshire UK with regional offices and a network of associates in North America and Latin America. If you would like to join us, please see below for current vacancies.
If nothing is currently available, please drop us your CV or get in touch.
Application Support Developer.
In response to accelerating demand (from multinational companies) we are developing a professional in-house technology function, including both user community support and for the ongoing development and refinement of our products. This role therefore requires both people skills and technical skills. We anticipate the role will involve.
- Management support of new product development projects and existing product maintenance and upgrades
- Hands-on software development and maintenance of Decision Support Tools products within technical capabilities e.g. user interface corrections/refinements. NB specialist external contractors are used for major work, so close collaboration with them is essential
- Production, testing and shipping/downloads of software installation media, and establishment and operation of licensing systems
- Lead the development and administration of a DST user community via networking, development of case study library/knowledge centre, discussion forums, Sharepoint, events etc.
The Successful Applicant will have
- A desire/passion for development.
- Knowledge of MS technologies, experience/exposure to C# will carry a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of GUIs and GUI development
- Will be an aspiring or experienced developer who wants to take full ownership of a growing product suite and developer as the software develops
- Will have experience with Business-to-business software product management & support or Multimedia platforms, web presence, client/server IT & MS Office infrastructure.
- A problem solving mentality and aptitude
What’s on Offer
In return you will be given the opportunity to work for a world class business with an international client base. You will be fully supported, nurtured and developed as your role and remit grows.
You will be given a an excellent salary with supportive and welcoming team environment.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org