Case studies | white papers | blogs
TWPL’s our online library represents our extensive experience in a wide range of industries around the world which has yielded some unique insights. These insights have been captured in case studies, white papers and blogs (see links below) and a selection is available to download.
We have much more available, ranging from discrete technical solutions to fully developed asset management system documentation and customisable programmes for organisational transformation.
- Why asset management should be this year’s obsession for CEOs?
- Asset management requires both ‘assets’ and ‘management’
- To optimize asset management, define assets as systems, not components
- Why are we surprised by catastrophes ?
- Why ‘lust to dust’ should replace ‘cradle to grave’ as the vision of an asset’s life cycle
- How asset management can be a massive victory for IT
- Don’t confuse an EAM (or CMMS) for an asset management system
- The four most common failures when implementing enterprise asset management software
- How thinking of assets as systems improves asset management processes
- Avoiding the data swamp in asset management
Please contact us on + 44 (0) 1635 298800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.