TWPL provide the necessary education and training, processing and consulting, and the tools and techniques to get you started on your asset management journey. TWPL’s getting started range of education, baseline assessment, gap analysis and roadmapping methods are geared to establishing a robust starting point, a good business case for moving forward and a clear programme of value-prioritised activity (including quick wins to demonstrate the potential benefits).
TWPL offers a comprehensive range of online and classroom introductory training along with a wide range of assessment, baseline, gap analysis and roadmapping assistance. A longstanding IAM Endorsed Trainer and Endorsed Assessor, TWPL provides the safest possible hands and most experienced guidance to support you when getting started on your asset management journey.
Read our thought leadership article ‘Asset management – a journey for life’
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Executive briefings
- Skills gap analysis and training plans
- Online learning and taster courses
- IAM basic training and certification
PROCESSING AND CONSULTING
- Maturity assessment, ISO 55001 gap analysis
- Roadmap development
- Quick win and pilot studies, business case development
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Criticality and risk management, RCA, ECR
- Reliability and maintenance (FMEA, RCM, REM)
- Cost/benefit justification of interventions
Please contact us to discuss getting started on + 44 (0) 1635 298800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.