TWPL’s getting started range of products and services are geared to establishing a robust starting point, a good business case for moving forward and a clear programme of value-prioritised activity (including quick wins to demonstrate the potential benefits). Read our thought leadership article ‘Asset management – a journey for life’
TWPL offers a comprehensive range of online and classroom introductory training along with a wide range of assessment, baseline gap analysis and roadmapping assistance. As a longstanding IAM Endorsed Trainer and Endorsed Assessor, TWPL provides the safest possible hands and most experienced guidance to help get you started.
Whether you are requiring education and training, processing and consulting, or some tools and techniques, we can help you get started on your asset management journey.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Executive briefings
- Skills gap analysis and training plans
- Online learning and taster courses
- IAM basic training and certification
PROCESSING AND CONSULTING
- Maturity assessment, ISO 55001 gap analysis
- Roadmap development
- Quick win and pilot studies, business case development
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Criticality and risk management, RCA, ECR
- Reliability and maintenance (FMEA, RCM, REM)
- Cost/benefit justification of interventions
Please contact us to discuss getting started on + 44 (0) 1635 298800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.